Hi Everyone....
We had a weekend filled with some serious fun and some great pictures and videos that I thought I would share with you.
Saturday we started the day with a trip to Dutch Wonderland which is a park in Lancaster PA geared towards little kids. For my friends from home...brough back memories of good old Whalom Park and my days working the game booths. Anyway, got some great pictures of Katherine and Steve. As you can tell in the last picture...the got a little crazy on the Merry Go Round at the end of the day.!
The videos are of her having fun...(one isn't working but I can't delete it..sorry)
Sunday we went out to the Hungarian Club and Katherine learned how to jump off the diving board with someone catching her in the water. She had a blast...and it actually provided us with some good exercise because we had to tread water in the deep end. You will also notice that Katherine is classic for saying "one more"...we stopped the video but she probably went another 10 times.
Well enjoy the pictures !