Friday, October 24, 2008

The world according to Katherine


















Katherine just recently turned 3...yes it's true - it's already been 3 years.

Anyway, one of her presents was a kids digital camera. She has been a little photographer (taken about 200 pictures in less than a month) so I thought I would share some of her early works. The pictures aren't in order because for the life of me, I can figure out how to have them show on this page in the order I want...but anyway,
Picture # 1- it's all about tea parties right now. We attend several a day. Marli (the black lab) attended one yesterday but she was served milk instead of tea.
Picture # 2 and 3 - She took pictures using the graphics on the camera and centering the pictures as you will see with her collection of Disney princess dolls. She couldn't fit them all in one frame, so she took multiple pictures. Now she's getting good at this.
Picture # 4 - She stood at our front door and took this picture of our pumpkins that still need to be carved...might be our Friday night project.
Picture # 5 - her foot...one of the earliest shots
Picture # 6 - a picture of me...with no forehead...again one of the early pictures taken...she was still trying to figure it all out.
Otherwise, we have kept busy since Disney. We've made a scapbook of her and her Disney friends and she often asks me if I remember meeting a character or taking the plane. It was really the perfect time to take her. We have a great Halloween costume and we've gone trick or treating at one of the assisted living homes in the area but I won't spoil it yet for those of you who will actually see her in person. I'll post pictures after the spooky day is over :)