

I hope everyone is doing well. Katherine had a great holiday season. She loved Christmas and really enjoyed all her gifts. We also attended a New Years Eve Party where she danced the night away. There were a couple of ladies dancing and I kept telling Katherine to go dance with the ladies but she responded "no, I want to dance with the boys" Luckily for her, two younger boys were there to dance with her. The kids had a blast. In January, we went to Massachusetts where they had a LOT of snow so Katherine got to really enjoy the weather. I'm attaching a video of her sledding by herself her first night in Leominster. As you can see, she had a blast. We started her about 2/3 down the hill the first time and she kept wanting to go higher and higher...this video was about as high as we got without her wipping out. Even when she crashed, she laughed, got up, and gave us the sled to drag it back up the hill.
Two weeks ago... we took her to get her picture taken and I thought these were too cute not to share so I'm posting one up.
Otherwise, Katherine is doing o.k. other than a couple of stitches in her head. She fell off a couch this weekend and hit a coffee table and got a cut on the back of her head. It was small but open so I took her to the emergency room. She is know the proud owner of 3 stitches. She's fine though...bouncing around having a blast...the only thing is that the area is sore, otherwise, it hasn't effected her one bit.
Well - have a great day everyone.
Sincerely,
Steve, Linda, and Katherine